2012年1月10日星期二

Mischief

MISCHIEF!!!MISCHIEF!!!
One day, I saw a poste,which is a road bypassing the mailbox.
 
which like the environment play with people. 
So I decide make some interesting things in the environment. 
Let the common things become funny things.
This is my first attempt. I try to make the parking area on the stairs. I use the white tape to make the parking area.....but which is to waster, and I can not draw on the wall, and I'm not Banksy. So I choose the Photoshop to complete them.


Ahh......I do not like this style, because these image is soooooo ugly. If just use the same color to draw the pictures, that would be very boring. So I changed!!!!!!!!!!!!



What are you looking at?
Earthquake???



 These is my work about my mischief.  I think each person in the eyes of the world has a different view, even everyone has differet points about this world, but I hope people keep childhood in this steel city,we have to have imagination to find beautiful things in our life.

没有评论:

发表评论